Your company can reach target audiences through corporate sponsorship of exhibitions, programs, or special projects.
Smithsonian sponsorships are highly customized, providing a wealth of benefits tailored to your needs. Targeted and uncluttered sponsorship opportunities are available, each providing unique benefits.
The Smithsonian’s broad demographics and mission will help your company reach select groups. The Smithsonian invites one-time or annual sponsorships and underwriting for the following activities:
- School, youth, and family programs
- Festivals and other public events
- Lectures, films, and workshops
- Online educational resources
- Fellowships and internships
- Research and conservation
- Mobile apps
The Smithsonian offers many opportunities for prominent exposure
- access to museum sites for private receptions and curatorial programs
- invitations to previews, events, and special activities reserved for sponsors and donors
Smithsonian sponsors . . .
- Enjoy recognition at high-visibility events and programs, at exhibitions, in Smithsonian facilities, and online
- Co-host events in magnificent museum facilities
- Join an impressive roster of national and international corporations that generously support Smithsonian initiatives
Your company’s sponsorship of a Smithsonian exhibition or project can be tailored to meet specific goals.
For more information, send an email or call 202.633.0016.